The Open Compliance & Ethics Group
OCEG provides guidelines, standards, benchmarks, tools and online resources/ OCEG has a straightforward, ambitious and timely mission: to help organizations align their governance, compliance and risk management activities to drive business performance and promote integrity
The Caux Roundtable
The CRT is an international network of principled business leaders working to promote a moral capitalism. The CRT advocates Principles for Business through which principled capitalism can flourish.
Center for Business Ethics at Bentley College
(CBE) Business Ethics Online Library
Ethical Corporation is an independent publisher and events producer on business ethics and corporate responsibility.
The Ethics Research Center has a great series of PowerPoint slides that illustrate key research findings in corporate ethics and corporate business cultures. Sample a few at their website. The following are available for free download from the Ethics Research Center. [Following list and links are by courtesy of the ERC.]
- January 6, 2010: Top Executives – Overpaid or Underappreciated?
- October 22, 2009: Dating in the Workplace
- August 4, 2009: The Branding of Corporate China
- July 7, 2009: Current Global Recession Driving Organizational Ethics Risk
- June 3, 2009: Bottlenecks in Ethics Reporting
- May 5, 2009: Are Employees Walking Away With Sensitive Information?
- April 21, 2009: Addressing Social Networking
- April 10, 2009: Defending Your Organization’s Ethical Culture
- March 24, 2009: Pressure Fuels Misconduct
- March 3, 2009: A New Era of Responsibility
- February 17, 2009: Combating Employee Fear
- February 3, 2009: Retaliation Reality: Fears Are Exaggerated but the Impact Is Real
- January 13,2009: New Year, New Opportunity to Set the Tone